Trekking Permit & Fee for National Parks/Conservation areas:
- Sagarmatha Nationa Park (Everest area) – RS 3000 + 13% Govt. Tax. per person,
- Annapurna Conservation Area (ACAP) – RS 2000 per person.
- Langtang National Park (Langtang Trekking area) – RS 3000 + 13% Govt. Tax.per person
- Manaslu Conservation area – Rs 2000.00 per person,-
- Kanchanjunga Conservation Area– Rs 2000.00 + 13% Govt. Tax. per person.
- Makalu Barun National Park– Rs 3000.00 Per person.
- Rara National Park– Rs 3000.00 Per person.
- Shey Phoksundo National Park Rs 3000.00 per person.
- Shivapuri- Nagarjun National Park– Rs 250.00 per person.
Trekking Permit: – Special Trekking permit is required to visit Nepal’s restricted areas determined for trekking by the government.
–TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) card is required for trekking in all trekking area where the trekking permit is not required such as Everest, Annapurna, Langtang,
Kanchanjunga & Lower Dolpa: US$ 10.00 per week per person
Upper Mustang & Upper Dolpa: For 10 days : US$ 500.00 and after 10 days per day per person US$ 50.00
Manaslu: From Sept. to Nov : US$ 70.00 per week and after 7 days per day per person US$ 10.00 From Dec. to Aug : US$ 50.00 per week and after 7 days per day per person US$ 7.00
Chhekampar & Chunchet VDC (Sirdibas – Lokpa – Chumling – Chhekampar – Nile – Chhule Area): From September to November US$ 35.00 per person for the first 8 days From December to August US$ 25.00 per person for the first 8 days
Dolakpa District (Gauri Shankar & Lamabagar): US$ 10.00 Per week per person
Humla District (Simikot-Yari): Areas of Limi and Muchu VDC, area way to Tibet via Tangekhola of Darma VDC. First 7 days : US$ 50.00 and After 7 days : US$ 7.00 per day per person
- Rasuwa district (Thuman and Timure): per week per person US$ 10.00
- Sankuwasabha District: Makalu region (Areas of Kimathanka, Chepuwa, Hatiya, Pawakhola Village) For the first 4 weeks per week per person US$ 10.00 and after 4 weeks per week per person US$20.00
- Solukhumbu District – Everest Region: All north-west area way from Thame to Nangpala of Namche Village Development Committe For the first 4 weeks per week per person US$ 10.00 and after 4 weeks per week per person US$20.00
- Manang District: Areas of Nar, Phu and Northern area of Tilche Village, of Thoche Village Development Committe From September to November per week per person US$ 90 From December to August per week per person US$ 75.00
- Mugu District: Areas of Mugu, Dolpu, Pulu, Bhangi For the first 7 days US$ 90.00 per person and after 7 days per person per day US$ 15.00
- Darchula District: Areas of Byas Village Development Committe For the first 7 days US$ 90.00 per person and after 7 days per person per day US$ 15.00
For more details of trekking permit of Nepal please click below: