Buddish Glimpse of Bhutan is the one of the best and wonderful Tour insight into Bhutan as you get escorted through western Bhutan Beautiful Paro valley a rich culture, scenic beauty and hundreds of myths and legends, short hiking tour to Taksang Monastery. Punakha and Wangduephodrang, exploring important cultural sites, monuments, unique culture and tradition, people, fortfied tower of Ta Dzong, school of Thanka Painting School, natural history Museum and other various interesting spots and villages. The highlight of this tour will visit together you will encounter unique tradition of Buddhism where they live with real peace of harmony in their society, Ta Dzong which stands majestically at the junction of the two rivers Pho Chu (Male River) and Mo Chu (Female River).
This tour package offers your precious holiday exploring through exceptional cultural heritages in Kathmandu, Nepal discovering through antique cities, aged old temples and elegant palaces before and after Bhutan tour
- Day 01: Take a flight from Kathmandu to Paro (2280 M), (Hotel + D),
- Day 02: Sightseeing around Paro, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 03: Drive from Paro to Thimphu, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 04: Drive from Thimphu to Punakha, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 05: Drive from Punakha to Thimphu via Wangdiphodrang, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 06: Drive from Thimphu to Phuntsholing and departure, (B).
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer via private vehicle (Nepal & Bhutan),
- Flight from Kathmandu to Paro and onwards flight from Paro,
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Bhutan including all meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary,
- Expert bilingual tour guide for whole trip,
- Private transportation while on the journey,
- All entrance fees and permits,
- All Govt. TAX/VAT.
- Insurance for Travel/Accident/Medical/Emergency evacuation,
- International airfare from & to your hometown,
- Tips for guide and driver (Tipping is expected),
- All kind of alcoholic & soft drinks,
- Personal shopping, laundry, equipments etc.
- Nepal Entry Visa fee,
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness which are not under our control,
- Any others expanses which are not mentioned in "Trip Includes" section etc.
- Day 01Take a flight from Kathmandu to Paro (2280 M), (Hotel + D),
- Day 02 Sightseeing around Paro, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 03 Drive from Paro to Thimphu, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 04Drive from Thimphu to Punakha, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 05Drive from Punakha to Thimphu via Wangdiphodrang, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 06 Drive from Thimphu to Phuntsholing and departure, (B).
The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, festivals, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches, public strikes etc.
We have got other additional programs like: Mt. Flight, Bungee jumping, Paragliding, Helicopter tour, Film shooting, Rock climbing, Ultra light, Sightseeing, Jungle safari etc. We can include you these programs on your recent trip on your request.