Bhutan Tour (3N & 4D)
Trip duration 4 Days
- Day 01: Arrive in Paro (2250 m) and drive to Thimpu (2300 M), 65 km, 1-1.5 hrs,
- Day 02: Sightseeing around Thimpu (2300 M),
- Day 03: Sightseeing around Paro (2250 M) & hike to Tiger’s Nest,
- Day 04: Departure to your next destination.
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer,
- Bhutan accommodations,
- All land transports,
- Government license holder fluent English speaking tour guide,
- Necessary porters,
- All kinds of tour permits,
- Three meals a days: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
- Wages, food, accommodation, transportations, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs,
- Royalty to the government,
- Bhutan sales TAX & service charge on all rates,
- All program according to itineraries on full board,
- Rescue arrangements etc.
- Insurance for Travel/Accident/Medical/Emergency evacuation,
- Airport tax,
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected),
- All kind of alcoholic & soft drinks,
- Personal shopping and laundry, bar bills, trekking-tour equipments, battery recharge, extra porters etc.
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness which are not under our control,
- Any others expanses which are not mentioned in "Trip Includes" section etc.
- Day 01Arrive in Paro (2250 m) and drive to Thimpu (2300 M), 65 km, 1-1.5 hrs,
- Day 02Sightseeing around Thimpu (2300 M),
- Day 03Sightseeing around Paro (2250 M) & hike to Tiger’s Nest,
- Day 04Departure to your next destination.
Ullpledd is the Norwegian name for wool blanket and used for keeping humans nice and warm. www.ullpledd.com
T-shirt on SaleOur t-shirt is specially design for outdoor holidays. Make a order now.
We accept credit card