Bhutan Meditation Tour will give you an idea about the stronghold of Vajrayana Buddhism, meditation and retreats is a common feature especially amongst the Buddhist practitioners and the monks. One can come across small retreat centers and hermitages all over the country next to temples. These retreat and meditation centers provide the Bhutanese with the much needed respite from the humdrums of normal life style and it is a common trait amongst the Buddhists to disappear into the mountains for your life. These retreats and meditation centers provide places of respite from the cares and stress of everyday life. Devout Buddhists often venture into the mountains for months at a time to meditate. The retreats provide practitioners with the opportunity to draw upon their inner self and meditate upon the purpose of life.
This Meditation Tour Operators can include meditation programs in your itinerary if you are interested in trying this Bhutanese way of retreat.
- Day 01: Take a flight from Kathmandu to Paro (2280 M), (Hotel + D),
- Day 02: Drive from Paro to Taktsang and explore around, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 03: Drive from Taktsang to Drakarpo, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 04: Days for Meditation, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 11: Drive from Paro to Thimphu, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 12: Sightseeing around Thimphu, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 13: Drive from Thimphu to Paro and flight for Nepal or other destinations, (B).
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer via private vehicle (Nepal & Bhutan),
- Flight from Kathmandu to Paro and onwards flight from Paro,
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Bhutan including all meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary,
- Meditation program as mentioned above,
- Expert bilingual tour guide for whole trip,
- Private transportation while on the journey,
- All entrance fees and permits,
- All Govt. TAX/VAT.
- Insurance for Travel/Accident/Medical/Emergency evacuation,
- International airfare from & to your hometown,
- Tips for guide and driver (Tipping is expected),
- All kind of alcoholic & soft drinks,
- Personal shopping, laundry, equipments etc.
- Nepal Entry Visa fee,
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness which are not under our control,
- Any others expanses which are not mentioned in "Trip Includes" section etc.
- Day 01Take a flight from Kathmandu to Paro (2280 M), (Hotel + D),
- Day 02Drive from Paro to Taktsang and explore around, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 03Drive from Taktsang to Drakarpo, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 04 Days for Meditation, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 11Drive from Paro to Thimphu, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 12 Sightseeing around Thimphu, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 13Drive from Thimphu to Paro and flight for Nepal or other destinations, (B).
The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, festivals, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches, public strikes etc.
We have got other additional programs like: Mt. Flight, Bungee jumping, Paragliding, Helicopter tour, Film shooting, Rock climbing, Ultra light, Sightseeing, Jungle safari etc. We can include you these programs on your recent trip on your request.